August 15, 2008

Sewing Skills

I was browsing for a store online cos I'm planning to order something for my family. But then I can't find a store that fits to what I need. Then it flash in my mine and I have a desire to have online store. It's a store for children's dresses. I really like to sew a dress specially the kids dress. I remembered my niece when I was in the Philippines that I made her baby dress and I made it good. So others said that was nice dress. It's really good to sew new dress. Plus I can save money when I sew then instead of buying ready made baby dress it's my idea to only buy a fabric then sew it. Since I was young I really love to sew and my Aunts and Auncle said that I maybe inherit that skills in my Aunties that they we're good sewer and tailor. I don't really know why I like to sew than to cook whaaaahhh but love to eat. So,now I really want to have my own sewing machine and hope that I can get sewing machine sooner. I wanna develop my skills in sewing.

Now,I'm pretty tired of the whole day setting in front of my computer. Making money but not bad because today I earned 50 bucks. So may you have a happy weekend to you all and I have to get a going.

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)