August 25, 2008

Like Father like Son




We went to state fair with my mother in law and father in law. Lots of people and we had fun riding the what we called perish wheel. Oh boy! it makes me dizzy in my second ride but me and hubby have much fun. Then we went to the building where vegetables,trees and many more stuff was in there.
Mom and me had same likes then hubby and Dad had same like too. When they saw a bobcat they really stop for few minutes just to look and when they saw trees they are discussing what kind of tree was good to plant. I'm following them and have chance to take them a quick shot.Sometimes it's boring to follow them so I go to the place that I like and Mom too. So at the end we end up looking for each other,its very hard when you have different likes and hobbies.

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)