June 11, 2007

My message to my Love


My love happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
My wish and prayers to you this especial day is that may your faith in our God will keep more strong each day.My prayer is that you are in the best of health,still my very nice Sweetheart and never change come what may.Wishing and praying also that God bless the work of your hands,your plan in life and in the future & bless your family and most of all our relationship will become strong in God's hands.

I really treasured our memories being together for 2 weeks but it really mean a lot to me my darling,You are very dear to me...I am thinking of you night and day.Praying that God will keep our heart and mind strong.I miss & do really care for you so much thankful to God for given me such a person like ...
WAYNE

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)