May 8, 2007

My greetings to you


I'm alone in the house that time and thinking to take short video for you cos I miss you so much...


Annabel Aparece is visiting me here and she says hi to you.I said that I will go with her to MVC...She was suppose to wash our clothes in Taipan.


I'm attending church alone the other Sabbath cos melissa attending wedding of her cousin.I miss you very much you know and thinking and wishing that you are with me during Sabbath day so I have companion in going to church. But at the same time I am happy because God is there always...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHi Nice Wayne honey sweet king foreigner chicken...I'm thinking of you now.I'm praying for you always my love. Thank you for talking to me now and here's my video...

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)